MULTI DIALOG provides maximum protection for critical data processing networks and security applications, thanks to its advanced design, selectable operating modes and communications capabilities. Operating modes include: On-line, economy, Smart-Active, Standby/Off and voltage Stabilisation. Standard communications features include a front panel LCD with 128 potential messages, rS232 interfaces, ePO input, communications interface slot and PowerShield management software.
OTHER CHARACTERISTICS :
• Suitable for powering capacitive loads such as blade servers, without any reduction of the active power, from 0.8 leading to 0.8 lagging.
• High level diagnostics: event log with 128 messages, states, measurements and alarms – available from the built-in LCD in several languages.
• reduced noise levels: high frequency inverter bridge
• Back feed protection standard: to avoid energy feeding back into the mains supply (in compliance with CeI 11-20; Dk5600)
• Power factor correction (input power factor, close to 1)
• By pass may be deactivated to allow operation as a frequency converter (at 50 or 60 Hz)
• Emergency operation: the UPS can be set to operate only when the mains fails (for emergency lighting)